Clock PMS update
New method for auto assignment of rooms.
- Added new setting, which gives two auto assignment options: one that follows the room sort order and another that assigns rooms randomly.
- The random room assignment aims to ensure equal wear of rooms in the long run. The setting is located at the bottom of screen Settings – Rooms.
- The Charge Summary Report can be run to give information about all accounts in the subscription.
- The report filters let you select the accounts that you want the report to include. You can select any account that you have access to.
- You can select accounts of different types: Hotel, POS, Golf, etc. The data will be presented in one common report.
- The data can be sorted by accounts (Hotel 1 – data, Hotel 2 – data, Restaurant – data, etc.) or it can be summarised for the entire division/region/chain/etc.
- The new options add to the better integration between Clock POS and Clock PMS. Managers can get the total revenue information without transferring data between different systems.
- Special access option for housekeeping staff.
- Added new right: 'Access: basic', which allows access to all basic functions that are not governed by other rights.
Users that are not granted the new right, can only access the desktop and the Housekeeping report.
By default 'Access: basic' is granted to all users!
- Access to reports: new right 'Reports: Statistics reports'
- The new right governs the access to all reports that contain statistical or financial information about the hotel.
- The old right, 'Reports: Control reports', governs the access to all control rights, as before.
The operative reports are controlled by 'Access: basic' only.
By default the right is not granted to any user!
- Any changes in the online reservation system and the Self Service portal now require access right 'Settings: Update'.
Self Service portal
- Guests who pay their bills through the Self service portal can now do so using the WorldPay interface for credit card payments.
- The rates that do not match the search criteria are now listed in a hidden section
- So far the rates that did not match the search criteria (minimum guests, period, or some other restriction) were not shown at all.
- Now those rates can be shown with link 'See more rates not compatible with your search' for each room type.
- This gives clients information for possible better offers for longer stays (e.g. 7-day packages). Seeing all the options makes the booking process clearer.
- The internal logic of the calendar and the room/rate combinations list has been changed so the possibility of discrepancies is avoided and clients get clear accurate information.
- In response to subscriber requests, the to-do tasks for new bookings and cancellations have been restored.
- As it turns out, to-do tasks serve the purpose better than plain notifications.
- Registration cards – the contact details of the booking are auto filled in the first registration card added.
- Since this is the usual case, the registration cards will be faster to complete.
- Modified the 'select folio' screen for transfers.
- The suggestions now include the company selected in the booking.
- Restored payment sub-type sorting in the Payments report.
Sign up for a free demo account now!