Integrated Kitchen Monitor
The Integrated Kitchen Monitor allows you to keep track of the kitchen orders in real time. Being very easy to open on any device accessing Clock POS, it can be used as an effective substitute for the standard printers and paper orders.
How to use it
The integrated kitchen monitor can be accessed from the home screen of Clock POS:
To select several kitchens, please hold the “Ctrl” (Windows ) / ”Command” (Mac) to select several kitchens. On mobile devices, you will have the option to select the kitchen on a separate screen (as shown below):
Use the Integrated Kitchen Monitor for one or several kitchens at once and see:
- The elapsed minutes from the order placement. The screen data is refreshed each minute.
- The ordered items. If order groups used, the items will be arranged in the respective order groups.
- If an order is completed and can be marked as such.
- The notes used for an order. They appear in the order details
- Or hear a ring sound with each new order, if the sound option is enabled.
Sample kitchen order (order groups are used):
The same order 3 minutes later on:
The order marked complete:
Click the printer button for an order to print a duplicate of the order in case the original was lost (you will need to have an Epson printer added to your Clock POS account). The orders on the Integrated Kitchen Monitor are automatically cleared with the Daily closure in Clock POS.