Rates: Rate Packages and Package Elements (Advanced Rates Add-On)
In Clock PMS, you can define and manage package rates. These rates include room charges for a guest's stay and charges for extra services used. On the WBE, your client sees a package rate for staying at your hotel and using the package included services. Still, Clock PMS provides you with a detailed breakdown of the elements included in the package rate for various management purposes.
Creating and Editing Rate Packages and Package Elements
- Go to 'Settings' – 'Rate Packages' and click the 'New' button
Click the 'Add' button in the 'Package Elements' section and enter at least the mandatory fields of a package element:
- Price / Percent (tick the percent checkbox to switch to a percent value)
- Charge Text
- Revenue Group
- Click 'Save'
Adding, Editing or Removing Rate Packages or Package Elements
In a few clicks, all rate packages can easily be added, edited or removed from a rate:
- Find the rate you need on the Rate search screen.
- Select Edit/Tags (from the dropdown menu next to the rate).
- In the 'Rate package' field, select the respective package. Save.
- Repeat the last steps with the rates having the same package.
- If you need to delete a package, you can do it from the edit screen of the package, but, first, make sure it is not used by any rate.
- On the package screen you can also remove or make changes to the package elements using the 'Remove' or 'Edit' buttons next to the package element.