PBX Interface Requirements
Тhe PBX interface has the following technical requirements:
- The PBX and/or its server should be in the same network as Clock PMS Suite stations
Clock PMS Suite can receive data from the PBX via one of the following types of communication:
- TCP / IP - we need to know the IP address and the port (as well as user and password in case required).
- RS232 - we need to know on which COM port we should listen and the full parameters of the COM port and PBX speed.
- File - the PBX can generate a Call Date Record (CDR) as a file. It could be a text file or an XML one. Then we use it to import the records from it.
- The Clock PMS Suite's PBX interface requires a computer in the same network and Windows Operational System.
- The SMDR format is not supported.
- The PBX inetrface supports call accounting only.